Transition from clinical to non-clincal

 Hello viewers,

It's been a long time since I posted my last blog on "How to build skin care routine?".  Well, to clarify I decided to change my domain from clinical to non-clinical.

I decided to share my journey of transition with all my viewers once my transition phase is over and present to you.

It was not an easy decision to change the field. Medical field is something which is close to my heart and soul since I was a little girl and changing attire from white proud doctor coat to black business suit is something which I thought would not remind me of treating patient. But guess what, I do miss going on rounds, asking patient what are their problems, trying to solve them and treating them.

Over here, in this particular blog, I will be completely sharing my experience, my journey and my perspectives. Everyone can make their own.



Trust me, being part of administration can be equally rewarding. Yes, it is not easy, sometimes it is more difficult then being a doctor as it involves managing money and in huge amount.

What I love about this dynamic of healthcare is, everyday it makes you ready for new challenges and new atmosphere. You can never stay in your own comfort zone. It involves from helping patients, guiding people, managing crowd, managing staff, and as I mentioned before managing huge amount of money.

As a medical professional I have learned a lot. But, what I didn't know that there are innumerable dynamics in healthcare sectors, which make a whole gigantic system. From here I exactly don't know where I will be leading my way through but I am sure of one thing is it will be something better each day.

Coming back to the topic, why I changed my field? To answer that, it is simple. I was interested in administration field just like how I am interested in gaining knowledge about human body, simple right!

I see the growth. I see potential in me and most importantly I had already made my decision to go on this path in my second year of medical school. Doctor title is something which I will have till the end of my career and even beyond that. Experimenting in the early stage of career can be exciting, exhausting and rewarding and I decided to make my journey a little exciting and full of experience.

I am still way behind to suggest someone regarding career yet, I would say from my experience, there is no shame in changing domain/career.  

Afterall, learning is endless. 






Newest
Previous
Next Post »

Ask your query. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon